Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Thursday, August 30, 2012

8.30

"Kiss me and poison my dreams. Shy away and poison my life. I don't even drink coffee, so stop inviting me to."

He sent that text to me last night at three am. Either he was drunk, or he really loves me. Now, I have two options, neither good. I respond, like a good person, who has nothing to prove, or I ignore the text with so much force that it ceases to exist on this plane of existence.

I threw my phone into the lake because I love him too.

3 comments:

  1. *Gigglesnort.*

    Literally. That's the first thing I did upon reading this.


    Funny, someone once told me that people tend to be more honest when drunk. I don't know whether that's true, but it makes reading this more interesting.

    Sorry. You know, most coffee places also serve tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he doesn't like hot drinks at all.

    ReplyDelete