Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Thursday, August 25, 2011

8.25

Subj: "I'm Lesia"
Knowing a friend like you would make me happy in a million ways. and if ever I have to let you go. I'm sure there are many things that will make us stick together. if you want I can send you some of my photos compose me your minds Lisa The mixture of the called him seemed forgotten in the river of tobacco was to make that descant. That diatribe has indeed discus an drudgery, so to speak, and so, though we accede collar for pudding battlements the badge, we cannot predict nozzle to exclude governess.

The fruit of my labor
soon will become clear
I'll engage with Lesia
and make her dear--

dear to my heart,
and dear to my soul
to find out what makes her
so amicable.

"An Ode upon Junk Mail"

3 comments:

  1. This makes me happy in a million ways.

    I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not working. She hasn't emailed back. I'm thinking of becoming terribly needy and desperate.

    I might send her a picture of me.

    ReplyDelete