Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5.16

[I always have such grand plans for how I will keep up during the summer. Haha hahaha ha haha no]

Lift your lip, little woman. Let me see your teeth. Good for you; you're finally angry.
I've been trying for four years to break your temper, and for four years I couldn't cut through the titanium shell you've forged for yourself. Today, I count as a victory. I finally angered you. You broke. You showed genuine human emotion.

The problem is that now I've made you mad at me, I want the implacable back.

3 comments:

  1. Is this real or fake?

    I think, honestly, that it is both. I hope things are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as far as I understand it, you did and you didn't. Isn't that how most things go?

    ReplyDelete