Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10.24

I am sick, tired, and exhausted but I can't go to sleep because I am so stressed.
Freaked out, I am. What why where guttural moans of agony pass my quivering lips.
Stop, God. Make everything go according to your plans. Make your plans in my favor, for I have no power of my own. I throw myself on you.
I know I run away or forget you more than I should, but you never forget me. Be with me now and give my soul peace. Don't let this demon torment me tonight.

Rest in him is promised. Give it me now.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I think the attempt worked. It reads like a Psalm. The first half of one, anyway.

    I hope you ended up sleeping. And that everything somehow works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! This is exactly how I feel 90% of the time.


    It's a good psalm.

    ReplyDelete