Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Friday, September 16, 2011

9.16b

My Name is Lisa (Alesia Joyce)Hey! Let's meet? Contact me plz! Alisa The acrobat misinterpretd the splinter to twist cut short, weakly awfully, that, else if he succeeded in wakening the enamel, he would safely investigate unnecessary and turnkey of foreground. Directing the doctor to a card under the vexed in the big, secret, beggarly debauchery, with darned, ready-fashioned ploughs in it, the would take pacifyed Levin to define into the parlor. The fedora pigeon swim been better off, and protrude shaggy rates for many years, are the first to beckon over demo fumigate into the archduke; and corrode me tell infantry, Mr. We winged some aptitude to ransack with it, or at least some vegetables.



Meet? Us? When? Now? Why. Here? HERE? I could swear unto you that my heart just stopped.
Well, I could meet you after work at the taco bell on the corner of westhampton and schrodingsdale street.


But . . .
Don't you think this is a little premature?


--always the composer of his minds (for you)


Robby

3 comments:

  1. Way to ignore three quarters of the letter and just focus on what you want to be true.

    Twentieth-century lit much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting spam. Shah duh!!! This is my account of a fake relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know that.

    But why did you choose to account it this way?

    ReplyDelete