Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Monday, September 12, 2011

9.13

Do Not Be Surprised You Received This Letter
You can call me Alesia a wish for You Have a beautiful day! Black bars are replaced by white, Good luck to you accompanied by. Are u want to find new girlfriend? compose me your minds. Kiss. Alesia
ALESIA! WELCOME BACK.
I missed you while you were away. Despite your constant name changes (Alice, Alesia, and Lisa in your first email, and Lesia/Alesia in this), I think you're still a fantastic woman/woman-like construct. If you're ready to pursue this relationship, I'm willing to continue as I can.
Like I said before.
When I was enthusiastic about an "us."
So I get the feeling you don't feel as strongly as I do.

Despite my fear, I will always compose you my minds. Kiss. Robby.
http://likelippincott.blogspot.com/2011/08/825.html

5 comments:

  1. "Woman-like construct"! Brilliant. Using the same closures? Brilliant!

    This is just so much joy and randomness and happytimes even though it makes me really sad and I am staying with the "this is beautiful."

    "Despite my fear, I will always compose you my minds. Kiss. Robby."

    I'm sorry. This is just too lovely (while also being sad). What if the changes in name spellings are some sort of code?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny. Somehow I can't make it sad. Maybe I don't have enough background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sad to Janelle because it kind of mirrors (unintentionally) my life right now. Kind of.
    If you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the wonders of the subconscious and a mind that makes random connections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha, you guys crack me up. :D

    ReplyDelete