Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Monday, March 29, 2010

3.29b

Curtis is watching me write this post. I wonder, if I write about it for long enough, will he become embarrassed and look away, or just watch because he's committed to it now? Oh, he's coming over to be all up in my grill. I guess that answers that question. I should write something intensely personal to try to make him blush (but I dotrnr'ytut think that Curtis has ever blushed except by heat) and now he's touching my keyboard, which sounds dirtier the more times you say it.

He left.

4 comments:

  1. The dsftorr in the middle is Curtis pressing my kuckles into the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so. Clever of you to leave it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dotrnr'ytut, actually. I didn't want to type it out last time because it's too much work and then I remembered copypaste.

    ReplyDelete