Dance in the Full Moon

O, the Frailty of Memory

Monday, April 30, 2012

4.30

[Haven't blogged in too long. I had an elaborate scenario I wanted to write, but I can't muster it today. Too many finals.]

Suffice it to say that I couldn't bring myself to it. I couldn't tell the poor sap my feelings, so I let him ramble. Eventually, I knew everything there was to know about him, but I had forgotten myself--a sad situation, I'm sure.
I only noticed when he asked my name, three hours after we met.

5 comments:

  1. This has happened to me before, although "sap" isn't the word I'd use. These are the people I give almost-feelings (pseudo-feelings?) surface feelings to.

    I hope you don't forget your elaborate scenario.

    I hope you find Feynman. Tell me if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christen had Feynman and was so kind as to bring it to me. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I was worried. You're coming to Bible study tonight, right? I promise I'll give you back McCloud.

    ReplyDelete